REGULATION OF PALACE APARTMENTS KRAKOW
In order to provide you a pleasant and save stay
please read the following Regulation of Palace Apartments Krakow.
- Regulation defines terms of services and is an integral part of the agreement, which is concluded by making a reservation, signing a registration card or by the payment of the advance or the entire amount of stay. By making this Guest confirm that he introduced and accept Regulations of Palace Apartments Krakow.
- Regulations apply to all persons residing in the apartments of Palace Apartments Krakow. Responsibility for these people lies with the person signed on the registration card, called in this Regulation 'the Client' or 'Registered'.
- Regulation is available for insight at each apartment belonging to the Palace Apartments Krakow and downloadable from the website : palace-apartments.pl/regulamin
- Client can make a Reservation:
- directly: by phone or by e-mail or by the website belonging to Palace Group,
- individually at the Reception of Palace Apartments Krakow- Szlak street 77/115, 31-153 Kraków
- through portals in which Palace Apartments Krakow’s offer is available.
- Direct booking must be guaranteed by paying advance payment - 40-100% of the total value of the booking within three days from the date of booking. In case of changes in the reservation, no show or cancellation advance payment is not refundable.
- Telephone bookings require confirmation by email or text message.
- Check-in will be based on presenting an identity document with a photograph, signing the registration card and regulate the entire amount of the stay. Check-in takes place at the Reception Palace Apartments Krakow, Szlak street 77/115, 31-153 Kraków, Polska. Tel.: + 48 723 044 744, email: [email protected], Opening Hours: 08:00am -08:00pm.
- The Palace Apartments Krakow reserves the right to refuse service to the Customer, who:
- does not have a valid identity card or does not show the document,
- refuses to sign the registration card,
- refuses to pay a security deposit,
- is under the influence of alcohol or drugs,
- during a previous stay violated the Regulations of Palace Apartments Krakow.
- In case of refusal of the check in according to the above-named reasons, paid amount is not refunded.
- The Palace Apartments Krakow reserves the right to pre-authorize the credit card provided during the booking or at check-in or collect a cash on account of a security deposit. The deposit is refundable within 3 days after check-out, if there is no damage in the apartment and the total amount for the stay (including penalties set out in the Regulation) is paid.
- The total price for the stay must be paid during check-in. In case of extension of stay or purchase additional service extra charge will be added to the Customer's account and must be paid immediately.
- Check in outside the Reception’s opening hours must be previously reported to the Reception and is extra paid – 50PLN.
- In case of unforeseeable circumstances, whose consequences can not be eliminated immediately, the Palace Apartments Krakow reserves the right to offer the Customer placeholder, similar to the one originally booked.
- Check-in begins from 3pm on the day of arrival and check-out ends at 11am on the day of departure.
- Based on the current availability of apartments, it is possible to check in early after consulting the Palace Apartments Krakow.
- Should the Guest wish to extend his / her stay beyond the period indicated on arrival, it must be reported to the Reception of the Palace Apartments Krakow, however it depends on the availability and may be extra payable.
TERMS OF APARTAMENTS USUFRUCTUARY
- Client is obliged to use apartment with its intended purpose and to keep and return the apartment in the same condition like at the time of check-in.
- Number of people living in the apartment can not exceed one indicated in the registration card . Violation of this rule results in imposing additional fee of 200 PLN per person per night.
- The stay of children up to 3 years old on existing beds is free of charge. There is a possibility to rent a baby crib with the bedding for surcharge of 100PLN per night
- We remind that during the use of air conditioning, windows and balcony doors must be closed. Please turn off the air conditioning every time you leave the apartment.
- Cleaning service is provided after every 7 days of stay. It also include change of bed linen and towels. Extra cleaning service is available at an extra cost 99PLN for each service.
- The Palace Apartments Krakow is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of cash, jewellery or other valuables left unattended in the apartment. During a longer stay Customers who have cleaning services in their apartments (on the dates specified) are requested to secure valuable things.
- The apartment is completely non-smoking. Pets are not allowed. Any violation of these prohibitions is tantamount to Customer's agreement to cover the cost of dearomatisation in the amount of 500PLN.
- Organizing social events in the apartment is prohibited.
- Quiet hours apply strictly from 10.00pm to 6.00am. The Palace Apartments Krakow has the right to impose on the Customer penalty in the amount of PLN 500 in identified cases of disturbance during quiet hours.
- Any failures in the quality of services provided should be reported immediately after noticing at +48 723 004 744 during the Reception’s opening hours to let the employees possibility to react and improve the standard of services.
- Complaints reported on weekdays will be eliminated without undue delay, unless the nature of the fault determines the long term of repair. Complaints reported on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be eliminated on the first working day after the holiday season or at the earliest. For the defects caused by the fault of the customer will be charged adequate compensation.
- Palace Apartments Krakow shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance of the services caused by events beyond our control (media’s delivery, including the Internet, failures of equipment found in the apartment). Such situations do not constitute grounds for a refund or cancellation of the booking. The customer is obliged to pay the whole price for the booking.
- For safety reasons, each time the Customer leaves his room is required to close all windows and doors with the key.
- Palace Apartments Krakow have the right to intercept the stay of Customer without refund of the fee paid for the reservation and to impose appropriate penalty for not applying to the rules.
- Guest are obliged to return the key to the Reception of Palace Apartments Krakow personally. In case of losing magnetic card or keys to the apartment, the Client is obliged to inform about that fact Palace Apartments Krakow and to pay a fee of 500 PLN (losing keys) or 100 PLN (losing of magnetic card).
- Customers who would like to check out beyond the Reception’s opening hours, are asked to leave the keys in a designated place- postbox in the building at Szlak street 77 - staircase B2
- Personal belongings left by a Guest in an apartment after check out could be mailed to the address indicated by the Guest at his expense. Without such an instruction, the hotel will store these items for 1 month. However Palace Apartments Krakow shall not be liable for any loss or damage of these things.
- Customer, called also 'Registered' bears material responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices arrisiong in apartment during his stay defined in the Registration Card. In the case of causing damage mentioned above Registered is required to immediately report that fact at the Reception of Palace Apartments Krakow, comply with the Palace Apartments Krakow’s demands, in particular made to pay for the damage and destruction.
- In case of damage or excessive dirt of the apartment/towels/bedding or assert state after smoking a cigarette in the apartment after checking out, Palace Apartments Krakow reserves the right to withhold brought security deposit or to charge credit card given in the reservation with the amount covering the costs of repair, dearomatisation and losses.
- In the case of outstanding charges, including penalties listed in the Regulations, Palace Apartments Krakow reserves the right to charge the credit card given during the reservation or to withhold brought security deposit.
- When making a reservation, the Customer confirms that read and accepts these Regulations, as well as agrees to include his personal datas in the database of Palace Apartments Krakow and to process them for marketing and registration purpose in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997. Protection of Personal Data. (Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002., Item 926 as amended. D.). Registered has the access and the right to change them.
- The administrator of personal data provided when making a reservation at the Palace Apartments Krakow is the Palace Group Robert Pałac heaving its seat in Krakow, ul. Cystersów 14/25, NIP . Data submission is unsolicited. Everyone has the right to access and correct their personal datas.
- By ma king a reservation at the Palace Apartments Krakow Customer agrees to put his personal informations in the database administrator accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997. about personal data protection. (Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002., Item 926 as amended.), use them in order to provide requested services and for marketing purposes, as well as processing them to the business partners. Providing personal datas is tantamount to consent to receive from the administrator and mentioned business partners commercial informations.
- In the event of any discrepancies between the two language versions, the basis for the interpretation of this document shall be Polish version. The English version is for information purposes only. Emergency numbers: 999 – Ambulance, 998 – Fire Brigade, 997 – Police, 112 - all services.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
Palace Apartments Krakow’s Team
file to download